Saturday, January 9, 2010

Love Story

For all those love birds out there why not capture your passion and love for one another with a photo session with Ashieka E Photography! Even though Valentines Day is on February 14th your love doesn't start or end on that day. Don't do the same ole' Dinner and a movie. Do something fun and creative. I have 5 mini sessions available for Saturday January 30th beginning at 10am. Your investment is only $99. Each session will last 1 hour. I will edit 10 images for you to review in my online slide show. You will have the option of purchasing prints or images on Cd. If you are interested in being apart of the "Love Story" session contact me via email through my website: www.ashiekaephotography.com - contact us. Sessions will book up fast don't delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment