Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"Fall Foto"

What a wonderful time of year! Fall is an excellent time to capture the changing of seasons. I love to see the leaves transform their colors. I have a vivid memory when we lived in Oak Park of a tree that was so amazingly beautiful. I mean the color of the leaves on this tree were unreal. Can you imagine lime color tree leaves? Well that's exactly what I saw. Simply stunning. Just wanted to keep you all posted on this years seasonal special "Fall Foto" mini shoot. Mini shoots will be taken Oct.23 beginning at 9am. Each shoot will consist of 30mins of photo coverage. "Fall Foto" mini shoot are $50 per person and does not include edited images. For additional detail please visit my site www.ashiekaephotography.com Look forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment