Saturday, February 6, 2010

Be My Valentine

This Blog is dedicated to all those love birds out their. Love is in the air and Ashieka E Photography is offering a Free "Love Story" photo session featuring YOU and your Honey! If you are married or engaged (getting married in 2010) this opportunity is for you! Upload a picture of you and your sweetheart to my facebook page and email me (ashiekaephotography@yahoo.com) a 100 word essay stating why you guys deserve a Free "Love Story" photo session with Ashieka E Photography. Ask your friends to vote for your photo on my facebook page. All contestants must have 50 votes (from 50 different people on facebook) to be considered for the free "Love Story" photo session (the person with the most votes does not mean they are the winner). The "Love Story" photo session will be Saturday May 2010 (Date will be given to winner. MUST be available for any Saturday in May.) MUST be willing to drive to all locations. Hair and Makeup MUST be professional done. Winner will recieve a CD with all edited images on it and a 16x20 of your best image (chosen by me). If you feel like this works for you and you are not shy in front of the camera please summit all required info as soon as possible deadline is April 3 2010. If you know someone who may be interested in this special offer suggest they summit their photo and essay. I reserve the right to chose the couple I feel is best suited for the locations an my vision for the photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment