Friday, February 5, 2010

The Smith Family
























This blog should have been posted last year....time is really flyin'! This was a very exciting photo shoot. I had the opportunity to photograph Lanetta and her entire family. God placed it on my heart to do a photo shoot with them and what a time we had :) The girls really loved the camera and wanted me to take pictures of them the entire time :) The boys were really laid back...Oh so COOL. This family truly has love for one another. I was like wow, this is awesome. Not to many people now a days have large families but I couldn't see this family another way! It is such a blessing to have children and Lanetta is truly one of God's Chosen women :) Introducing the Smith Family! And welcome to the their new additions "The Twins"

No comments:

Post a Comment